Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long Time Not Blog

Yes indeed. A long time and not a word from me.

Were my fingers cut off? Did I get indoctrinated by a strange cult? Perhaps my mouse (cordless as it is) ran off the desk.

In fact none of the above. I just didn't blog, in fact I didn't do much at all. So regular reader (ahem can I say that as a new blogger??), I have been silent due to apathy. And that is one of the things that is wrong with society.

We are just so used to the concept of "vegging out" and "relaxing" that we have all just got to comfortable with sitting on our backsides and doing basically nothing. Yes indeed, I'm sure that my Nan (rest her soul in a peaceful place) would be shocked at my lounging about the house doing "nothing much", watching oodles of rubbish daytime TV and spending hours and hours in chat rooms.

Now after an enormous 11 day break from work. I would like to thank the powers that be for making the break so long and I am getting back in the swing of doing things every day. In fact, I am getting back into the swing of getting dressed before midday. To be more honest, I am getting used to getting dressed. Yes frequently I am lazy enough to prefer not to get dressed. Isn't laziness a self feeding ailment?

No comments: