Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hello Crewel World

Heya, so this blog is about me, my life, food, cooking, love, sewing and whatever else comes to mind.

What I am going to try to do is share with the world photos of my sewing projects,

Also I am going to attempt to cook all of the food in my fave cook book "Fields of Greens: New Vegetarian Recipes from the Celebrated Greens Restaurant" by Annie Somerville. It's a medium length story, I will tell you about it one rainy day.


Let me tell you a little about me.

Well, I am English, I live in Ireland, and have done so for less than a year. I moved here because my man, who shall be known henceforth as Totty, lives here.

I have a job, yaaay for having enough money to pay the bills. That means that I will never be rolling in money.

I am very happy in life. I have enough of everything that I need. Enough love, a fab place to live, enough food. What more could a person honestly ask for?

No comments: